Building your home is a major process, and choosing the right design-build company is one of the most important steps.
Throughout the entire building process, from initial design meeting to final construction, Aryan is there to guide you. One of the best parts about working with our team is the simplicity of the process. Under one roof, we offer architecture, design and construction services to create award-winning homes. We are your single source for any custom home build and remodeling needs you have in the Greater Toronto Area.
These 10 steps take you through our home remodelling process in more detail:
Initial Consultation: We meet with you in your home to view the space and gather information about your goals for the design-build project.
2. Conceptual Budget: Based on the initial information, we establish a conceptual budget for your home architecture project.
3. Design Phase: We measure and photograph your house and begin to develop design solutions.
4. Design Presentation: We present you with designs – complete with plans, elevations, perspectives, product samples and more.
5. Budget Review: The preferred design is used to establish a more accurate budget range for your home architecture project.
6. Home Construction Documents: On your authorization, we prepare final drawings and specifications.
7. Interior Design, Products and Finishes: Our interior design staff guides you through the selection process.
8. Fixed-Price Contract: A fixed-price contract is prepared from the final plans and specifications.
9. Building Permits: We procure all necessary approvals and permits for construction.
10. Home Construction: Construction begins as scheduled.